Thursday, April 7, 2011

First Post! Here we go...

So, let me start this with the fact that I'm very new to this. Blogging I mean. I decided to start this because I'm at a point in my life where I feel that actually writing down (or typing), my feelings, experiences, thoughts, etc will benefit me. Especially goals. I'm bad about keeping goals, so if they're down in writing, maybe I'll be more apt to do them. All that said, I plan on this being a very random blog. About anything and everything. About life, I guess.

Hmm.. so today has been rather boring. BUT, tonight I am going to a concert with one of my best and oldest friends, Kristena. We are going to see All Time Low, and Yellowcard will also be there. All Time Low is actually very pop-sounding compared to what I usually listen to. But, needless to say, I love them. So, I plan on taking quite a few pictures tonight with my iPhone and camera. Will hopefully be posting them soon. I think that is all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :) I know exactly how you feel- and I love having a blog because its like a diary, I absolutely love going through my oldest posts and being like, "woahhhh that was so long ago!"! I can tell your blog is going to be fabulous!

    I love Yellowcard! I hope the concert was amazing!

    xox
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Brittany! Nice to meet you. Blogging really is a lot of fun.

    Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email. I am NOT an expert, but I can at least TRY to help!! My advice is that you explore a bunch of blogs for inspiration - that's what I do! See what the successful blogs are doing. Most blogs that are really popular offer readers something of value - something that applies to them in some way. An easy way to get started is to just see who people link to on their blogs, or click on the people who have left comments on other's posts. The networking is ENDLESS!!! Just be careful, it's time consuming and addicting!! Lol.

    Hope the concert was great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hannah and Alisha! Yes I've already found that going from blog to blog reading is very addicting. Lol. It's good to know atleast two people have come across my blog already.. That was secretly one of my fears.. That I'd keep writing and no one would ever read it lol.

    ReplyDelete