Monday, April 25, 2011

Random Chaotic post

I have a lot on my mind today.. So this post will probably hit a lot of unrelated topics, just warning you.

Ok so I took a picture of my nails. I went and got a manicure and they used the new shellac product on them. I have to say so far, I'm pretty impressed. Goes on like polish, wears like gel (that's what the box said). They feel like they really will last for two weeks.



Now, you are limited to the colors that they have. But I knew I wanted red anyway. So I'd definitely recommend it!

Ok moving on. I went last week to see the movie Hanna. It was really good! Different, but good. You have to pay attention though.

Alright new topic. So the new guy I'm seeing, I'll call him T. We've been seeing each other roughly a month. I like him a lot, and I personally don't want to date anyone else. He's met my parents. He even came over yesterday for our Easter lunch that we always have. So, it feels like we're "together" even though we haven't had the whole exclusive/what are we conversation. But, I'm a girl and it drives me nuts not knowing what we are. But, I don't really want to bring it up. Some days I feel pretty confident.. others I'm checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if he has texted me. Does anyone else go through this.. Or am I the only one out there? It's frustrating for me.. the wondering.. all the time. I know I should just go with the flow, and let things happen naturally. Which I've done pretty well so far, but you know what? I'm 24 years old and I'm ready to find the person I want to be with forever. I don't like wasting my time with games that some guys play. So it's been incredibly hard not to just be like, " Ok so what are we?" But then he'd probably think I was crazy. So I will continue to wait... and see what happens. If anyone has advice on this situation, please share :)

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the nails!!

    Bout the boy, and as hard as it may be, let him make the move toward the exclusivity. If he's proud to call you 'his girlfriend', then he'll want to take you off the market asap. Just play it cool for a bit longer :)

    Hang in there! I know you can do it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. Also trying to be less available, which is hard for me when I really like someone. Thanks for the advice! :)

    ReplyDelete