Friday, April 15, 2011

Recap of the concert and the upcoming weekend :)

Soo.. The concert was great! Yellowcard was amazing live and then All Time Low blew my socks off. Although, I believe my friend and I were the oldest people there. You know how when you see kids acting ridiculous.. and you think to yourself, "I never acted that stupid".. even though I'm pretty sure that I did. The girls in front of us were 14.. made me feel ancient. But either way we had a great time!

Here are a couple pictures from the concert:



And if you're wondering, yes those are bras hanging from the mic stand lol.


Now for the weekend. Let's see tonight I'm going to see the new guy I've been seeing. We haven't had the "exclusive talk" yet, but I'm hoping it will come up soon. Trying to stay cool and go with the flow for now ;). BUT, he's wanting to go swimming tonight. Which usually I'm all for, but I'm not exactly ready to get into my bikini. I've been eating horrible lately. I'm a firm believer in Weight Watchers and it has worked great for me in the past, but lately I haven't been following it. I also keep hearing all the radio commercials for Healthy Trim and I'm contemplating trying that. Any ladies have tips or advice for how you've gotten bikini-ready for summer?

Ah I think I forgot to mention how much I love tattoos. They're very addicting. So I will leave you with two pictures of mine.




HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast at the concert!! Love the swallow birds on your feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tattoos too! Yours are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Do you have any?

    ReplyDelete