Friday, April 29, 2011

Ugh

So, I went to the doctor yesterday because I have a pretty bad sinus infection. And ofcourse, I had to get on the scale. UGH. Needless to say, I was not happy. At. All. I'm a serial dieter. I've done weight watchers off and on for the last 4-5 years. And it works great. But I love food. So my weight has fluctuated a lot. I already have self esteem issues because of comments from an ex boyfriend, so this has got to stop.

I ordered Healthy Trim a few days ago. I'm gonna give it a try. Also, I start a bootcamp on Monday (May 2nd). I'm actually really looking forward to it, although it's going to kick my ass. It's 4 days a week, for an hour, for the entire month of May. I figure doing that and eating less (and hopefully healthier), I'll have to lose something, right? I'm ready for a change to a better, and happier me.

So, like I said in my very first post, a lot of the reason I wanted to start this blog, is to write down my goals. It's hard to make a goal for losing weight in a certain amount of time, because you never know how your body will react to a diet and working out. But, I'm hoping at the end of May, I will have lost atleast 15lbs. That's kind of high number, but I've done it before. In all, I'd like to lose about 40lbs. I'm hoping I can do that in 3-4 months. We'll see! Although I'm not telling you my weight, I will update every week or so, of my progress. It's time to get skinny for summer! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I actually started using Healthy Trim about 3 weeks ago and I've lost about 8 pounds. I haven't been able to work out because of my schedule and I took Easter weekend off the pills so I could have coffee and chocolate with my family. So if you are using it consistently and working out too I don't think 15 is a high number at all!

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! 8 pounds in 3 weeks is great! I'm hoping I'll have the same success with it.

    ReplyDelete