Friday, May 20, 2011

Fantastic Friday!

Hello there! Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Mine has been alright so far. Nothing great, but for some reason I'm in a really good mood.

 Has anyone else heard about how tomorrow the world is supposed to end? Well, if you haven't heard, some nut job is saying tomorrow, May 21st at 6pm, the world is ending. Yep! So don't pay your bills, wear your favorite dress, have some good sex and party it up! Haha I don't believe this dude,who is 89 years old, btw.. but then again you never know? Maybe it will be some kind of zombie apocalypse like in all the movies! I LOVE zombie movies! So, I guess if there was a way to go, actually seeing a zombie apocalypse would be pretty cool!

Let's see.. This weekend I don't have any huge plans. Heading to T's house tonight to watch movies and chill. I'm hoping to either eat dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings or Los Cucos. I've eaten good all week, and what if the world ends tomorrow and I don't get one more yummy meal?! I'd hate myself. So, I'm giving myself one meal to splurge a little. Maybe a drink or two, and hopefully some great sex tonight too! Gotta live it up ;) 

So, I've been going to bootcamp 4-5 times a week, for three weeks now. I still haven't seen results, but I'm feeling better. But...my knees have also been giving me trouble : /  I've talked to my instructor about it and she said most likely, it's inflammation. So, I've been icing them after almost all my workouts since they've really been hurting. No change. They hurt even when I just walk normally. I don't know what else to do. A guy that I know, who is also going to school to be a personal trainer, said that it could be inflammation, or that it could be runner's knee. Ugh.. just when I start getting active again and then I hurt my knees? What really doesn't make sense, is I've been this active before and never had problems. Why now? If it continues, I'll have to go to the doctor to get them checked out. From what I read on google, the best thing if it is in fact, runner's knee, is to not run for 2-3 weeks and use the RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) principle. But, I'm in the middle of a bootcamp! How can I not run for that long? I'm skipping today to give my poor knees a rest. Maybe three days of no running will help.

Well, enough of my bitching and moaning! I hope everyone has a kick ass weekend! I will leave you with a picture of the print on the dress I'm wearing today, and of my adorable little Chandler. Both taken with the hipstamatic app on my iphone :)



3 comments:

  1. I've heard something along the lines of sinners going to hell, and the rest going to heaven, or tomorrow is judgement day, or something like that. Weird. I thought that wasn't until 2012 (kidding).


    My friday has been good so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been amusing myself all day on this very quiet day at work researching Rapture. I don't believe it for a second - which I guess could possibly mean someone else will have the last laugh and I'll go down in flames in five month's time :) What's really pissing me off is that I have to work all day. Last day and I have to work it? Balls.

    As for boot camp and your knees, I don't have any advice for you. I avoid exercise like it's my job. But I admire those who make the effort :)

    Enjoy making the most of what could be your last night! And if it's not, then you've just had an awesome time! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made it! haha Hope you both had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete