Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello Hello!

It's been a busy week for me. Started bootcamp on Monday. So far, I really like it. But, I also can't squat or bend over without grunting or groaning from soreness, which is a good thing I guess. I had jury duty on Tuesday, and actually got picked to be on a jury for a DWI trial. It was an interesting experience, but I was pretty disappointed to miss my second day of bootcamp. Oh well. Today, we meet and have to do a timed mile. I am NOT looking forward to this! I hate running. I get out of breath so quickly. Ugh the things we do to look decent in a bikini. I haven't weighed myself since Monday and I'm trying to hold out until Saturday-ish. If I've lost weight already, I can't tell yet. Also started taking Healthy Trim on Monday. I know I'm only on Day 4, but I'm a little disappointed. I haven't noticed any change in my appetite. But I plan to give it more time and see.

Let's see.. still seeing the same boy. Because of where we're located we pretty much only see each other on weekends. But things are going well. Still no "exclusive talk", so I'm still playing it cool.

Not much else exciting this week. Although, I'm very ready and excited to start seeing changes in my body as a result of working out and eating better. And SO glad tomorrow is Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are still going smooth with the boy. :) Congrats with the workout. Keep it up!! And thank God tomorrow's Friday.

    Have a great night, hon.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU. ARE. SO. TOUGH.

    Boot camp would kick my trash.
    Going up two flights of stairs kicks my trash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support! It is definitely kicking my butt!

    ReplyDelete