Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shitty, Shitty Day- and a very personal post

I swear everytime I'm excited/looking forward to something, life is like "Nope! Don't get ahead of yourself with excitement because it's all going to crap!" Alright, so some parts of this post may be TMI, and if so, I apologize. But, I've had a horrible day and need to vent.

So, let me start this by saying, last year I went to my "well woman checkup" for my yearly pap smear. My results came back abnormal. They said that this meant I had hpv. If you don't know much about hpv, there are literally Hundreds of types. Whichever type I had, however caused no symptoms. So I wouldn't have even known this except for my results. Some types are like this, some cause cervical cancer, some cause warts. (yeah, I know gross word, sorry) But, mine had no physical symptoms that I could see at all. So, they told me I had to get a biopsy done to make sure that I wasn't at high risk for cervical cancer because of this. Went to the appointment, got the biopsy done, it was pretty painful, but everything came back fine. Fast forward to now, my gynecologist's nurse called me today and said my pap smear came back abnormal again and I have to go in for another biopsy. Yippee. And then they also said it showed that I had an infection and need antibiotics. So this means, if I started the antibiotics today, I wouldn't be able to drink at all this weekend. Screw that! I'll start them after the weekend! And then, that also means I can't have sex this weekend. Ugh, I'm pretty disappointed about this. Although we're all staying in one house, I was hoping T and I could sneak off at night and go into the woods. You know, on a towel under the stars. Could be kind of romantic right? Plus, we only ever get to see each other on the weekends. Boo.

So all this into consideration, then my boss decides to come into my office and bitch at me. Not cool. So, I cried in my office for about 10 minutes out of frustration of this devil of a day. *sigh* I'm supposed to go to my last day of bootcamp tonight to do my second timed mile to see if my time improves. I know I shouldn't, but I'm skipping and going with Kristena to get my eyebrows waxed and get $20 eyelash extensions. I just don't think I have it in me today to go run a mile. Plus eyelashes will make me feel better. I'll post pictures of them later! Kelly got them yesterday and sent me pictures. They look awesome! And usually eyelash extensions are around $300ish. So if these last even a week, they're a steal!

I also have to pack tonight. All that's happened today has really put a shadow over the excitement that I had for this weekend. But, I'm not going to let it ruin it. We'll still have a blast.

Hope everyone has a better Thursday than me! :)

3 comments:

  1. *BIG HUGS*

    I hope your day gets better. I really do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( you poor thing! Im sure everything will work itself out. I love eyelash extensions they look so pretty. I hope your weekend is goooooood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! Funny how just a couple comments can make you feel better :). Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

    P.S. I'm in love with these eyelashes!!! Now, just have to see how long they last.

    ReplyDelete