Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So ready for this Memorial weekend!

This week has been dragging. Work has sucked and I'm so ready for the break this weekend.

I finally went and bought a battery for my scale last night, and couldn't help but to weight myself (even though I know I shouldn't at night). This is week 4 of bootcamp, by the way. So I hop on the scale hoping to see even a 2 pound loss. I GAINED 4 pounds. I cannot even explain how disappointed I was. I took a hot bubble bath and cried after that. This is why there are overweight people. You bust your ass and see absolutely no results. Everyone keeps telling me it's muscle. I don't give an eff! I want to lose weight. I want to look smaller and feel better in my clothes. This is so frustrating. Especially, because I've been keeping up with my caloric intake and eating pretty good. I started Healthy Trim again this morning. Figure I'll give it another try, even though when I took it for 2 weeks, I noticed no change in my appetite. I feel like I've hit a wall. I don't know what else to do. Probably doesn't help that I'm stressed with work and bills.

Alright, on to more positive things! I'm so looking forward to the weekend. Friday night, I have the Manchester Orchestra concert with T and my best friend, Kelly. Then, we're waking up early Saturday morning and heading to Nacogdoches at 8am. Kelly's family owns a house on some land there. So the plans are to relax, get drunk, swim, sit around the campfire, hike, and forget about all our problems. Should be a decent sized group. 7-8 people, I believe. I already bought batteries for my camera, as I plan on taking tons of pictures. I so need this. Two and a half days away from reality with almost all of my favorite people. Sounds like fun yes?

I already started making a list for things we need. I found a recipe online for what sounds like will be amazing cheese dip! If it's good, I'll post the recipe later! Yeah, this weekend will be my last splurge. You can't really eat healthy when camping. Well I guess you could, but where's the fun in that? But, after Monday, I'm getting a gym membership and sticking to Weight Watchers like it's my religion. I have to, if I want to really lose weight. I've got about 40 lbs to lose.

So, I felt as though my hair needed a change this weekend. Since I had so much black in my hair, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and asked them what I should use to strip it out. I ended up bleaching it out, which scared the crap out of me. Then I dyed it with a dark burgundy color out of a box from Walgreens. It ended up coming out much brighter and lighter than I wanted. I was hoping for almost black-burgundy, but because it was bleached before it didn't come out that way. But, it's growing on me! It's definitely different.




Anyone else have any big plans for the weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment