Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When I grow up...

So I decided within the last year or so, that I want to go back to school. I have an AA in Behavioral Science. I LOVE psychology, but I'm actually wanting to go back to school for cosmetology. I get way too bored in an office setting that never really changes. After discussing with my Mom last night, we decided I just won't be able to start school in the fall. I was REALLY hoping I was going to be able to. But, because I was stupid when I was 19, and got 4 credit cards, I can't afford not to work full time. I no longer have any credit cards, but I'm still paying for them, in more ways than just money. I hate the feeling of having debt. It's a weight, knowing you owe someone. So, my goal is to do my very best to pay most of my debt off by December, so that I can start cosmetology classes full time in the Spring of 2012. *fingers crossed*

Do you ever feel like you're waiting for your life to start? I feel like that frequently. I may be 24 years old, but I don't feel like a grown up. And, in all honestly, I'm really not. Yes I pay most of my bills, but I still live with my parents because right now, I just can't afford to move out. That's another goal I'm making for myself. I'd like to move out of my parent's house, for the first time in my life, before the end of 2012.

I'm feeling inspired today. Inspired to make positive changes in my life. I have bootcamp tonight, and I'm looking forward to it! It feels good to sweat and know that I'm making myself physically stronger. I'm still nowhere near where I'd like to be physically, but I'll get there. I have faith. Just have to keep going. I currently haven't lost any weight. Hard to believe since I've been doing the bootcamp for two weeks. But, I feel better, and that's definitely something. So, I'm not giving up!

Here's some inspirational quotes/pictures for you



What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment