Monday, May 9, 2011

yellow roses from T

So, Friday I had a pretty crappy day. You can read about it here. I was kind of freaking out because I felt like the boy was ignoring me. Come to find out, he left his phone at a friend's house, but my period was making me emotional and crazy. He knew I was having a bad day and when I finally got to his house Friday evening, these were on his door waiting for me...

Yellow roses are my absolute favorite flower, and I had told him this over a month ago. I can't even explain how much these made me smile. But, also it made me feel so stupid for being upset and worried lol. This just proves to me even more, that things are never as bad as you think they are when you're having one of those emotional crazy days.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment