Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another stupid ex!

Ok, so do you remember when I talked about my old high school sweetheart? Who's stupidly jumping into a marriage really fast? If you missed that you can read it HERE. Although, this post doesn't exactly have anything to do with him, particularly, is it about another ex being stupid.

Bear with me. This post may be all over the place.
Ok, a little background on my last relationship before T.

 C, was in the military. We were together for 10 months and I honestly thought he was the man I would marry. I was sure that he was my soulmate. And I'd never even believed in that before him. Most of our relationship was long distance, so that was incredibly hard. During our relationship, he went from Florida to Japan and then to Guam. I think the time apart made us more passionate for each other, but he ended up cheating. We tried for a couple months to work on things, but having trust issues with a boyfriend that was thousands of miles away proved to be too difficult.

We broke up the day after Christmas, last year. We decided to somewhat keep in touch since there was no blow-out fight when we broke up. We both had just agreed things were not working. So we stayed friends on facebook just to keep updated with each other's lives.

4 days ago I see a fb post about him having "A BOY!". I'm like what? I continue to read and he met a girl in March. She got pregnant in March (she's 14 weeks pregnant), and they're planning on getting married. I felt sick to my stomach when I read this. Then, the anger started to hit me. I was ready to marry this man just 6 months ago. I feel like I don't even know him. I promptly deleted him from my friends list on facebook. I don't need to see that shit! It just hurts me.

So, two of my past serious exes are getting married/having a baby. I feel like a giant loser. I still live with my parents. Now, I know neither of them were/are right for me. But, it still hurts. And I'm very happy with T. But geez both of them planning on marriage after 3 months?!?! Tyler and I have been dating for 3 months and haven't even said "I love you" yet. I mean, I'm grateful that we aren't rushing things, but it makes me feel like I'm way behind in life or something. Idk, I feel like I can't explain it right.


Ugh sorry for the vent session but I was in complete shock!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow. this is harsh, i'm so sorry.
    we should get drinks.... well maybe skype while we both drink away our sorrows with a glass of white white (wait, screw that. whiskey).
    it will be okay

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes drinks would be awesome! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete