Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Short and sweet!

Stepped on the scale this morning and was happily surprised that it said 179.2. So, since Monday morning I have lost 2.8 lbs. It's probably mostly water weight, but I don't care! It's motivation. I skipped spin class last night, but I'm going to Zumba again tonight. I'm feeling good. I've drank only water for the last three days and it feels amazing! I may get some of those powder packets to add to bottles of water, in case I start craving something with flavor. Only 7.2 more pounds to go to reach my Austin goal weight!

Hope you all have a fabulous Hump Day! The week is half way over :)

5 comments:

  1. Keep it up, doll!! You'll start to see even more results. Just stay active and continue to eat healthy! You CAD do this :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support, Alisha! Btw, I'm about to grab your button :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats girl!!!! Zumba is the bomb... Starting out is always the hardest part. if you need some kind of "flavoreD" drink, try getting flavored water. Some of it is actually pretty good, and totally healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley- Yes the flavored water is good! I need to buy some.

    K- It really is! Although, I haven't eaten great this past week, I'm getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete