Monday, June 27, 2011

Whew went missing for a bit!

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was pretty good! Comedy show on Friday, which ended up being for kids and adults, so that was a little disappointing. I'm sorry but the dirty stuff is what makes me laugh the most. Saturday, went with the boy to get his next tattoo. Then Sunday, went to lunch and the pool with the girls. I got really burnt. I'm bad about sunscreen. Even my ears are red.

I am sooooooo looking forward to this weekend! July 4th and I'm off on Monday (which I'm sure most people in the U.S. are). I don't think I really have plans for the weekend yet. I guess just wait and see what comes up.

I've gotten back in the gym. Not near as much as I really need to, but this week that changes. I have right at 6 months to lose ATLEAST 30 pounds for my sister's wedding (that I am a bridesmaid in). I'm contemplating whether to go back to Weight Watcher's meetings again. I know how to do the program, and I know it works. But going to the meetings and having to weigh in and have my weight written down somehow helped motivate me more. I've been trying to do WW for the last couple months and just can't seem to stay on track. I started today again, and tonight I'm going to zumba class. Tomorrow, is spin class, and then zumba again on Wednesday. I also want to take my measurements this time around. That way, even if I'm not seeing big results on the scale, I may see results in inches.

This is it.
No more back and forth.
No more, "I'll start on Monday."
I've been saying this for months and just can't seem to stick to it.

Somtimes, I think I make goals that are too far away, and maybe too big.
So, yes, I do want to lose 30-45 pounds by January. But, I want to make small goals that are sooner so that I can celebrate small goals and keep my motivation going.

So, I am about to tell you my weight... I'm nervous and the number I'm about to type makes me cringe, because it's the most I've ever weighed. In my whole life.

182. That's what I weigh.

I'm going to Austin in 3 weeks and 4 days. So my small goal is to lose 10 pounds by then. It's totally doable, as long as I stay focused.

If anyone has little tips on how you stay motivated in your diet and exercise, please share!!!

I also just want to feel and look better. Especially, naked lol. I don't feel sexy when we have sex and it's not dark. I want to feel comfortable and sexy again. And the thing is, T and I have only been dating for 3 months, so he's never seen me thinner and fitter. Which, in a way makes me feel good, that he started dating me at this weight. But, it also makes me want to look sexy for him. I'm not saying I want to lose weight for him at all. This is for me! But I do want to feel like I deserve to be desired when I'm with him, if that makes sense.

So there we go.

Long term goal- to weigh between 140-152 by January 2012

Short term goal- to weigh 172 or less by July 22nd

I'm also going to plan on rewarding myself with maybe buying an outfit, getting my nails done, or something like that. I've used food as a reward my whole life and it's time to change.

I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Your goals are definitely attainable. Just stick with it. Keep the end goal at the forefront of your mind, and with time and a little dedication, you WILL reach your goal! Just take it one day at a time.

    I'm rooting for ya girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, girl! You can do it! Just focus, focus, focus. You'll have good days and "enh" days. Don't ever lose sight of getting healthy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! :) Now, off to zumba to sweat my ass off!

    ReplyDelete