Monday, July 25, 2011

AUSTIN pictures

The First Night
Let me preface these with the fact that us non-drivers were drinking four locos on the way there lol. One girl threw up before we even got to Austin. AND, Kelly and I had to pee on the side of the road. Isn't that how all awesome road trips start? lmao



Drunk dancing


This was at The Jackalope (the name of the bar and apparently the animal below)

This poor guy was passed out and people were taking pictures with him. But I promise I asked him if he needed a ride..lol



The Second night




We didn't take enough pictures. But, there are some on my camera that I'll upload that we took at the hotel the second night, before we got all drunk and sweaty lol.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. You can't go to Austin and NOT have a good time. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- clearly my weekend was not as good as yours! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL we definitely had a blast!

    ReplyDelete