Friday, September 16, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Hello, Hello lovely ladies! I've been MIA due to being Extremely busy and stressed at work. But, I'm back for good, hopefully. Not a whole lot is new with me. I've been on a few dates with a few guys. No real sparks yet. I've been continually gaining weight. I haven't weighed myself in atleast a month because I'm too afraid.

BUT....

I JOINED WEIGHT WATCHERS TODAY :)

Though, I've been a "weight watcher" off and on for the last 3-4 years, I haven't been to a meeting in well over a year. I've tried doing this on my own, and it's just not working for me. So, even though there are 20 things I could have spent $40 on that might have been more productive, I decided that I'm worth it. My little sister's wedding is now 16 weeks away (between 3-4 months)! So, it is time to get my butt in gear. I've been slacking at the gym. I decided that when I am financially able to, I want to get back to taking yoga classes. I'm shooting for weight training/cardio 3 times a week, and then yoga 3 times a week. I'm so ready for a positive change in my life. I can't sit around anymore. I have to make it happen.

As much as I am so ready to find love, it just hasn't happened for me yet. You always hear that as soon as you're not looking, there they are! It also doesn't help that I'm overweight. So here's to me! Making myself happy and making positive changes in myself. That's all I can do right now, so I'm taking charge.


My first WW meeting is next Tuesday at 6:30. I'm a little hesitant about having an evening meeting because I will obviously weigh more then, than if it was a morning one. Anyone else have opinions on the times of day that the weigh-in and meetings work best for you?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment