Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Weigh-in #1!

So, last night was my first Weight Watcher's meeting. I weighed in and was a whopping 195lbs. But, I'm ok with it only because I'm doing something to change it. This is my first time trying the PointsPlus program on ww. I've stayed on plan great today. I still have 22 points left. (I have 32 pts per day). I'm not even letting myself think that breaking plan is even an option, because it's not. This is it.
I actually started tracking my points on my iphone, which is something I've never bothered doing. So, I'm really hoping that will make the difference in motivation and just become habit.

I'm going to the gym tonight.
I plan on doing 20-25 minutes of light weights and then 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and bike.

Wish me luck ;)
Hope you are all having a fantastic Tuesday! 

1 comment: