Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weigh in #2!

Last night was my second Weight Watcher's meeting. I got my best friend, Kristena to go with me this time too. So, I stepped on the scale, hoping that I had atleast lost 2 pounds, when.....
I had lost 5.6 lbs!

Now, since this was my first week, I'm definitely not expecting to lose this much every time. But I'm really hoping I can keep a 2 lb loss per week going. I think what really helped me this week was tracking. I downloaded the WW mobile app, so I can put in absolutely everything I eat so I know I won't go over my points. I now have 15 weeks until the wedding. If I really can lose 2 pounds a week until then. I will lose a total of 35.6 lbs. Which would just put me in the 150's.

I don't want to get ahead of myself though. Small goals first! 5% of my starting body weight would be 9lbs. I'm hoping to hit that next week. That means I only have to lose 3.4 lbs.

So here are the stats:

Starting weight (week 1)- 195

Week 2 weight- 189.4

Total lost so far- 5.6

1 comment:

  1. That is AMAZING. I think I would have to run to the moon and back to get that kind of loss in a week. Keep on doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete