Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday and I've lost weight.. Double awesome!

Happy Friday!

I'm having a good one so far. It's our Christmas luncheon at work today so they're having it catered by Pappa's Barbecue. Yikes right? Atleast there won't be many carbs. It's day 3 on Phentermine and I have to say... I'm loving it! Weighed myself this morning and I was 188.4! On my scale, the night I weighed in at the weight loss clinic at 193.5, I was 194.6 on my scale. So I'm just gonna say I've lost about 5 pounds in 3 days! I have more energy and I can honestly say, I don't really think about my next meal (like I used to) or food period. For the record, I'm not promoting this or anything lol. But I just want to let people know my experience with this pill. I mean 5 pounds in 3 days is amazing to me. I get full quickly and just don't really have much of a desire to eat.

I'm throwing my little sister's bachelorette party this weekend. Tomorrow night actually. We're starting at my aunt's house for games and drinks. I'm making homemade sangria and also a vodka punch! I'll post the recipes later if they're good ;). After that, we're going to a nice sushi restaurant for happy hour, and finishing up at La Bare strip club! I've never been to any type of strip club before, so I'm sure I'll have stories! Especially since about 15 girls are coming! So fingers crossed I can control my eating and drinking, since those drinks will be full of sugar. My only complaint about Phentermine is that if you take it too early in the morning, the effects sizzle out in the evening and you're hungry. So, tomorrow I'm probably going to wait to take it until 12 or 1pm. Then, hopefully it will last all night and I won't want to eat a lot.

I'll definitely post pictures from the party too!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bog! Just found it and a new follower! Yay!

    Congrats on losing weight!

    http://marjalovely.blogspot.com/

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete