Thursday, January 5, 2012

First official post of 2012!

I'm in need of some inspiration today.

2012 brings a lot of scary changes for me, as you probably read in my previous post.

But, I still feel like things could be worse, and I should be thankful for everyone/everything I have. I want to focus on being positive this year. I've lost a total of 11.4 pounds in about 23ish days, and I really want to continue my weight loss. I want to work out more often and just be a better person all around. I found this really cool, creative exercise that I'm going to do soon! Check out the link below if you're interested.

Ok, enough talking. I looked up some things that inspire me, or just make me smile. So here you go!





If you're not a huge Beatles fan like me, this is George Harrison and Bob Marley.
                                    

  A son of each member of The Beatles. I thought this was rad.

This is Ric O'Barry. He is trying to keep the dolphins in Taiji from being slaughtered.
Learn more here and here.

                                                        His documentary "The Cove", received an Academy Award.
above pictures found on google














The rest of these pictures are from my new favorite website, Favim. Check it out!

Here's to a fabulous New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing weight! I know its not easy as I've dealt and dealing with it myself. Lovely photos! My favorite is the anchor.

    http://marjalovely.blogspot.com/

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiI've seen that you have published a picture of what I own the copyright. the image of woman face with her hands before. i would like to ask you to remove either this or a link under the picture to put on my blog: ljs-fotografie.blogspot.(com) /Many thanks and best wishes Laura

    ReplyDelete