Monday, January 9, 2012

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Today would be the perfect day to stay home in bed.

It has been pouring down rain all day.

I'm actually not down today though. Thank you for all the sweet and encouraging comments on this post! My baby sister is now a married woman, as of Saturday. The wedding went great! I was an emotional mess though. Especially right before the wedding, when my cousin who lives in Michigan, who wasn't supposed to be able to make it to the wedding, surprised us and showed up. I was bawling at that point. But I held it together during the ceremony, just a few tears. My sister looked so gorgeous.

Now that the wedding is over, I guess my parents will finally be telling my sister about the divorce. And I'll find out once and for all, what the reason is. I've noticed a lot more tension between my parents lately. I'm just glad we made it past the wedding without my sister figuring it out.

My sister and I

I look fat, but here's us with my Mom before the wedding.

My sister and my new brother-in-law (and me in the background)

My cousin (also a bridesmaid) and I

Another unflattering of me, with Kelly and Kristena

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I see great cleavage runs in the family! haha You are all rocking the hell out of your dresses.

    ReplyDelete