Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spring Break here I come!

It's probably been a couple years since I've really been on a vacation.

My best friends Kelly, Kristena and I decided we wanted to go on a girl's trip somewhere beachy with pretty water. Not only because it's pretty, but also to push ourselves to want to look good in a bikini. We decided on Destin, Florida. If you've never been there, it is gorgeous. Depending on the day and amount of seaweed, it can look like the water in Mexico. So I'm very excited!

I haven't weighed myself since Sunday, and also gave myself a little break to eat what I wanted for 3 days, so I'm expecting that I gained 2-3 pounds. But I'm back to it today! Last time on the scale I was 182.2. Not only is spring break coming up, but my 25th birthday (ahhh!) is next month. My birthday is actually in 3 weeks and 3 days. In that time, I'd like to lose an additional 10 pounds at the least. And then by my little vacay March 10-14, I want to be in the 150s. It's doable I think.. That would be 25 pounds in 2 months. I just have to stay motivated and get in the gym more often.

I'm also going to start rewarding myself when I reach goals, with things other than food. When I make it down to 172.2, I'm going to get a massage. Then when I get down to 162.2, I'm going to let myself buy new clothes. Maybe one of these babies from modcloth...


I love that this one has a pin-up feel.


And I've never worn a maxi dress. I've always felt they look best on thin people. So once I lose 20 pounds, I'm going to buy one and give it a try :)

What about you? What do you do to reward yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment