Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! (A Day Late)



How was everyone's Valentine's Day??
Anyone have any hot, sexy dates? ;)

So last Thursday, Apple Guy and I planned on having sushi. I got to his apartment wearing a cute dress, hose and heels, with my hair all curled, and we had a drink before we were ready to head out for sushi. Let me say this man compliments me more than any other man I've ever met.. And I freaking love it! He never shuts up about my hair, eyes, smile, boobs haha.

But anyways, he gets done telling me how pretty I look and then he says, "Ok, I want to ask you something now, before we have a couple drinks and I sound stupid." I'm like.. "Ooooook." So he sits down next to me and says, "I know we don't know where this is going yet, but would you like to have Valentine's dinner with me?" It was totally adorable! Of course I said yes.

I'll write a separate post on my Valentine's date though.

So, as far as weight loss, I've been pretty much stuck going back and forth between 178-180. I actually JUST finished working out before starting this post. I ordered the 10 minute trainer, that's made by the same guy that does all the P90X dvds. It came with 5 different workouts that are only 10 minutes each. I did the total body 10 minute workout and whew, I was sweaty and out of breath! After literally just ten minutes. I have 3 weeks until my trip to Florida and I'm going to do my best to do ATLEAST one of the workouts a day. Maybe if I'm feeling crazy, I'll do 2 or 3 in a day. If I could lose 10-12 pounds in 3 weeks, I'd be ecstatic. But that's a pretty big number, so realistically, I'll say 8 pounds.

Alright bloggy friends, check back tomorrow for details about my vday date ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you can lose 10 pounds by then! I wish you luck and I can't wait to hear about your Valentine's Day date!!!!!

    Marja,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete