Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Liebster Blog

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Yes that's the noise I made when I saw that the awesome, Marie, from MarjaLovely gave me the "Liebster" blog award! Thank you, Thank you! :) I appreciate it more than you know!

So, the Liebster blog award is for blogs with less than 200 followers. It's great for new or up-and-coming blogs!


The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their site.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo to your blog.
3. Choose five more up-and-coming bloggers who you feel deserve the award and hope that they will in turn nominate five more.



Here are my picks so go check, check, check em' out!!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad your happy :D

    Marja,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I will be copying this in my next post <3

    ReplyDelete