Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Notes from The Universe

Yep.The Universe sends me notes.

Oh, you mean you don't...?

Well then sign up for them! :)


The presumption, Pretty Girl, at all times and under all circumstances, should always be that you are good enough, worthy enough, and lovable enough. And that you are exactly the right kind of person, in the right place, at the right time. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been instilled with such dreams in the first place.

Love you,
The Univer
se

All you do is go to this site, give your email, dob, and then a couple of your goals, and you'll start receiving encouraging emails that are personalized for you. I think it's a cool way, no matter what your religious beliefs are, to just get cool little love notes reminding you that you're not alone.



2 comments:

  1. That is so cool!! I will have to try that one out.

    Thank you soo much for the award, I gave away my top 5! <3

    ReplyDelete