Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Back to the juicy stuff..

I almost can't remember where I left off with Apple Guy.. It's been so long and so much more has happened since I've blogged. I think it was two weeks ago... Maybe three.. I stayed with him over the weekend, like I usually do. We went to have some yummy sushi and then went to a bar we've gone to a few times before.. I had their famous frozen screw drivers and he had his whiskey. We talked about everything like we usually do. He said something to the effect of.. "Hmm what do you not know about me..". Then he tells me that the baby on his lock screen of his iphone (that he previously told me was his niece) is actually his daughter. I had to ask him multiple times if he was kidding before actually believing him. And then, I was pissed. Not upset that he has a child. I've dated men with children before. But why lie about it? That's nothing to be ashamed of, and only makes me more suspicious of how honest he is. He tells me the long story of his ex and how it happened. Turns out, the mother moved out of state, didn't put his name on the birth certificate, and gave him no contact info. he hasn't spoken to her or seen his little girl in almost 2 years.

Anyway, that doesn't really pertain to anything, but I guess that's maybe why he kept it from me..? I'm not sure. We continue talking about it, about his daughter and everything until it's time to leave. We head back to his apartment and make ourselves another drink (like we needed it). We get into our pj's and get in bed and talk. I was very very drunk at this point, and I start trying to initiate sex with him and he just keeps saying he's not in the mood.. It's been a week since we've done anything and I'm about to start my period. I continue to stupidly grab his naughty places to get something started.. He continues to reject me and since I'm crazy hormonal, I start bawling my eyes out. That's all I remember.

 He tells me the next morning, while I'm looking in the mirror at my huge, swollen eyes, that I cried for over an hour. And as soon as he'd get me calmed down, I'd try again. It's funny to look back at now, but I really do have lots of insecurities that are made worse when I'm sexually rejected. He said I finally laid down and he played with my hair until I fell asleep. What is it with me and drunken meltdowns? I just love making myself look like a psycho girl, apparently.

Anyone else have any embarrassing, drunk-cry stories?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh girl, been there done that. Especially after a crazy night with some jager. My husband, then boyfriend, took care of me that night. I wanted him to get in the shower with me and cried when he wouldn't. Wtf? Oh alcohol, how you bring out the best in us haha.

    I don't like that he lied to you about the most important thing in his life, but that's just me. Maybe he's not the right guy for you, maybe he is. Just stick to what your gut tells you. Intuition always wins! Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete