Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, little bloggy!

Do you hate me?
 Yeah, I thought you would. I know, I'm a terrible blogger but I'll try to be better!

But before I do that.. I was gone for my blog's 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday, Vibrant Raze!





And if you were actually a person, I would've bought you this balloon.



I guess I'm supposed to tell you all that I've learned about the world and myself in this last year? Sorry, no huge epiphany or anything. But I do love my blog, and I look back and see all I've been through this year, and I kind of impress myself. We're all so much stronger than we think we are. We just don't know it, until we're smacked in the face with these difficult situations. God knows I've been through my share of boy and family drama this year, but I haven't faced anything I couldn't handle. But, here's to hoping I'll look back again in a year and say, "Wow, compared to that first year, this one was a piece of cake!".


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday little blog!! Congrats friend, hope you're doing well! :)

    xo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete