Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm falling..

So, I got back from Florida on a Wednesday, and I hadn't seen Apple Guy for almost a week. We made plans for me to come over on that Friday, go out somewhere, and then I'd stay the night. His roommate was out  of town too. So I get there Friday afternoon, and we both missed each other a lot while I was gone. He cooked some yummy Costa Rican food and we had a couple drinks before going out.

The first place we went was a hole in the wall, but kinda cool with red walls and chandeliers everywhere. We had drinks and talked. I'm realizing more and more how much I really like him. We have long, in depth conversations, about anything and everything. I'm learning more about his jealousy issues, so I understand the phone incident, more now.

I've actually felt for a week or two, that I'm starting to really fall for him. And that scares the hell out of me.. Because we're still not sure exactly what we are. Ok, back to that night. We had a couple drinks, and then went to a second place that was a little nicer. Continued to drink and talk until I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. We left around 2 and went back to his empty apartment. He wanted to take advantage of being alone and we started fooling around on the couch.

We had sex a couple times.. It was much better than the first time lol. And finally, we collapsed in bed at 5am. I think we slept in till around 1:00pm. It was St. Patrick's day. We were lazy and  laid around watching tv. We showered and then got back on the couch to be lazy again. We started making out and ended up having really slow, passionate sex on the couch.

Fuck. Now I'm really falling for him, I thought. We hung out a little longer, but I eventually left that night to go meet my friends at an Irish Pub downtown. He was going to visit with his cousin, who was visiting from Costa Rica. I went to the pub, didn't have a particularly great time. I was just tired and felt like watching The Vampire Diaries in bed. (That's my new addiction). We texted off and on that night, but I knew he was with family and didn't want to distract him.

I ended up leaving the pub around 1am and heading home. I crawled into bed, sent him one last text and watched The Vampire Diaries until my eyes became heavy.
Half asleep, I hear my phone go off and it's Apple Guy's text tone. I grab my phone, which shows that it's 8am, and see thah he's called me 5 times and texted me twice. I quickly text him and then decide to call because it put me in a panic thinking something bad had happened.

He answers and says, "I missed you soo much last night. I told my family about you and then I couldn't even go to sleep because I missed you so much. I think we're afraid to say that yesterday changed things between us. Will you come over and get in bed with me, so I can talk to you in person about it?"

I hung up the phone and got into my car.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! You guys sound so cute togehter and btw vampire diaries is my fave show!!! how far are you into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm finished with season 2 (on dvd) so I'm behind with season 3 that's on tv now.. I love it though!!

      Delete