Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now You're Just Somebody That I Used to Know...

 
Hello lovelies!

I still need to update more on things with Apple Guy and I.. but afraid I'm too exhausted tonight.. but soon! I promise.

Oh, guess who had a baby today?? J, my high school sweetheart. Yeah. Oh did I forget to mention that she was 7 months pregnant when they got married?! Probably because I found out the night before leaving for Florida and I tried to forget it. But anyway, yeah.

I will leave you with this amazing cover of Gotye's Somebody that I used to know, done by a group called Walk Off the Earth.


                

Aren't they amazing?!?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about Apple Guy! YES I went to the premier of Hunger Games! It was so good! Oh is there anyway we can talk and what not other then commenting back and fourth?!

    Marja,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could email..? Mine is bcp87@yahoo.com :)

      Delete
  2. News like that is always frustrating :( Hang in there! Ps, blog more! I like reading! pps - I'm doing a giveaway to my wonderful followers (ie YOU) so hop over to my blog! Details are coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to try and be better about blogging atleast twice a week. Awesome! Going to check it out now! :)

      Delete